Your cart is empty.
Fundamental Focus Kayak Instruction
Fundamental Focus courses are built on perfecting whitewater kayaking fundamentals and dialing in specific techniques in a non-intimidating class II environment.
Instructor ratio: 4 students to 1 instructor
Skill prerequisites: Intro to Kayaking Lesson or Package, or basic whitewater kayaking experience
Course Duration: Saturdays 10:30am - 12:30pm
Course Dates and Topics:
- May 30: Perfecting Peels Outs, Ferries, and Eddy Turns
- June 13: Employing Cross Current Momentum
- July 11: Perfecting Peels Outs, Ferries, and Eddy Turns
- August 1: Utilizing Stern Draws
- August 22: Perfecting Peels Outs, Ferries, and Eddy Turns
- September 12: Effective Back Paddling
- September 26: Introduction to Jet Ferries
- October 10: Controlling and utilizing Buoyancy Energy
All reservation and lesson booking fees are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule, please provide a minimum of 48 hours advance notice. Requests to reschedule a lesson with less than 48 hours of advance notice will be subject to a 20% rescheduling fee.
For more information, contact the Kayak Center at 704.391.3900 ext. 195 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.