Your cart is empty.
Youth Advanced Development Sessions
Youth Advanced Sessions are weekly sessions focusing on a specific topic appropriate for youth paddlers who already have a reliable roll.
Instructor ratio: 4 students to 1 instructor
Skill prerequisites: Must have completed Spring/Fall or Summer Development Camp or have experience paddling class III whitewater; must have a reliable combat roll (minimum 8 successful rolls in 10 attempts in whitewater)
Course Schedule: Saturdays, 10:30am - 12:30pm
- May 9: Stern Squirts
- May 16: Water and Rock Boofs
- May 23: Freestyle: How to Loop
- June 13: Slalom: Up Gates
- June 20: Freestyle: How to Bow Stall/Flatwater Cartwheel
- July 11: Freestyle: How to Loop