Your cart is empty.
Swiftwater and Flood Rescue II
This intensive three day course is the second part of the five day technician level course for swiftwater and flood rescue. This course focuses on specialized rescue techniques for a variety situations the professional rescue might face. The Swiftwater and Flood Rescue II course meets and exceeds the NFPA 1006 and 1670 standards for Surface, Swiftwater, and Flood Rescue.
- Experience Level: Advanced
- Duration: 3 days (24 to 27 hours)
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Course Capacity: 10 – 24 participants
- Basic swimming ability
- In good physical shape
- Must have completed Swiftwater and Flood Rescue I