Your cart is empty.
Learn the basics of climbing in this introductory class. Participants will learn the proper gear needed for climbing, how to minimize risk, basic climbing terminology, basic climbing etiquette/USNWC policies, and the proper (slot-style) belay technique. Upon completion of the course, participants will be prepared to take the Belay Test, which results in belay qualification to be used while climbing at the USNWC. Once qualified, participants will have more access to climbing areas as well as access to roped climbs and auto belays.
- Pricing: $20/person (includes Belay Test)
- Schedule: Tuesdays at 1:00pm, Fridays at 6:00pm
- Duration: 2 hours, including instruction and practice time
- Age: 14+ years
- Clothing requirements: Closed toed shoes are required
- Notes: The Belay Test may not be taken on the same day as the Belay Class